Topics: Right-wing soccer hooliganism, Egypt’s intervention in Libya, Koch Brothers contributions in 2016. People: Bill, Nate, Sasha. Produced: February 23rd, 2015.
– What is the relationship between right-wing politics and racist/nationalist soccer hooliganism in Europe?
– What does Egypt’s intervention mean for the war in Libya?
– What impact will the Koch Brothers’ $889 million pledge have on the 2016 elections and US democracy?
Episode 117 (54 min)
– The Guardian: Chelsea fans who shouted racist chants at London station sought by police
– The Guardian: Ex-policeman caught up in Chelsea fans’ Paris Métro incident denies he is racist
– The Economist: UKIP’s long game: Beyond the beachheads
– AFD: Egypt Air Force strikes ISIS of Libya at Derna
– Informed Comment: Egypt: Sisi’s struggle with the Muslim Brotherhood and his Strikes on ISIL/ Daesh in Libya
– AFD, by Sasha: Let’s talk money
– NYT: Koch Brothers’ Budget of $889 Million for 2016 Is on Par With Both Parties’ Spending
RSS Feed: Arsenal for Democracy Feedburner
iTunes Store Link: “Arsenal for Democracy by Bill Humphrey”
And don’t forget to check out The Digitized Ramblings of an 8-Bit Animal, the video blog of our announcer, Justin.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download