Nate and Greg join Bill to talk about the lawsuit alleging the NCAA violates anti-trust laws, Chuck Hagel’s reshaping of the U.S. defense priorities through budget changes, and the Crimean annexation referendum.
Part 1: Part 1: NCAA – AFD 77
Part 2: Part 2: Defense Budget – AFD 77
Part 3: Part 3: Crimea Referendum – AFD 77
To get one file for the whole episode, we recommend using one of the subscribe links at the bottom of the post.
– Deadspin: “The NCAA-Killing Lawsuit Might Finally Be Here”
– Washington Post: Pentagon blueprint would cut Army size as military adjusts to leaner budgets
– RT America: “Underwater drone fleet’s budget nearly doubled by the Pentagon”
– AFD: Verdict on Crimea vote: Seeeeeeems legit
– Moscow Times: European Investors Say Pleas Against Sanctions on Russia Ignored
– AFD: What Russia missed: The rise of a united Ukraine
– AFD: Russian troops land in Ukraine village, outside Crimea
– AFD: Sweden after Crimea: Sure would be nice to have that empire again