Posted by Bill on behalf of the team.
Episode 150 (56 min):
– What’s next in U.S. health reform?
– Are the orthodoxies of mid-century economics trapping us on 21st century problems?
– Last week’s episode on state single-payer campaigns
– AFD, July 2014: Wall Street wants to make money off “urgent care”
– Compare Your Country Health Care Spending
– “Kaiser Report finds state budget savings in some Medicaid expansion states”
– Washington Post: “US once again has most expensive, least effective health care system in survey”
– Naked Capitalism: “Wait: Maybe Europeans are as Rich as Americans”
And don’t forget to check out The Digitized Ramblings of an 8-Bit Animal, the video game blog of our announcer, Justin.