Posted by Bill on behalf of the team.
Episode 147 (49 min):
– What is the future of American unions as Millennials come to the fore?
– Fortune 500 firms may have avoided $620B in recent taxes
– The Atlantic: “Can Millennials Save Unions?”
– AFD: “Fortune 500 firms may have avoided $620B in recent taxes”
– CTJ/PIRG report: “Offshore Shell Games 2015: The Use of Offshore Tax Havens by Fortune 500 Companies”
And don’t forget to check out The Digitized Ramblings of an 8-Bit Animal, the video game blog of our announcer, Justin.