Topics: Big Ideas in U.S. Reform – Guaranteed Incomes vs Job Creation; Higher Education Reform. Iraq analysis. People: Bill, Persephone, Nate. Produced: August 10, 2014.
– Big Idea: Should government guarantee minimum incomes or guarantee jobs? What is the purpose of employment?
– Big Idea: What is the government’s proper role in reforming and regulating higher education?
– Iraq: How far should the current U.S. intervention go?
To get one file for the whole episode, we recommend using one of the subscribe links at the bottom of the post.
– AFD: Questionable complaints from Baghdad
– AFD: Analysis of Mosul Dam, Mount Sinjar, U.S. Airstrikes
– AFD: Who are the Yazidis at Mount Sinjar right now?
– AFD: ISIS rolls back Kurdish forces in Iraq. What’s next?
And don’t forget to check out The Digitized Ramblings of an 8-Bit Animal, the video blog of our announcer, Justin.