Topics: Implications of the Scotland no vote, ADA non-compliance in higher ed, 100th episode celebration. People: Bill, Nate, Persephone. Produced: September 21, 2014.
– What are the implications of the Scotland referendum outcome for the United Kingdom and other European separatist movements?
– Why aren’t colleges and universities doing more to comply with the Americans With Disabilities Act?
To get one file for the whole episode, we recommend using one of the subscribe links at the bottom of the post.
– Boston Globe – Opinion: On education technology, college lobbyists are keeping disabled students behind
– USA Today: U.S. Justice Department sues Kent State over student’s therapy dog
– CentreDaily: ADA football parking changes off to rocky start
– BBC: Madrid opposes Catalan referendum
– Financial Times: Alex Salmond brushes aside the foreign policy facts for Scotland
– AFD: April 14, 2014 – Arsenal For Democracy 80, Part 2: European Nationalism
And don’t forget to check out The Digitized Ramblings of an 8-Bit Animal, the video blog of our announcer, Justin.