Topics: Minimum Wage, Ukraine, Cosmo. People: Bill, Greg, and commentator Sarah.
– How high should the U.S. minimum wage be? Should cities raise their own?
– What is going on in Ukraine? Does Putin have any allies on this?
9 sexy but confusing ways to listen to community radio this spring. Why is the magazine finally devoting attention to reproductive freedom?
To get one file for the whole episode, we recommend using one of the subscribe links at the bottom of the post.
– Maryland latest to hike minimum wage to $10.10 per hour | Reuters
– Okla. Governor Bans Minimum Wage Increases | ThinkProgress
– Seattle Announces $15 Minimum Wage, Highest In The U.S.
– D.C. Council backs $11.50 minimum wage – The Washington Post
– Federal Poverty Levels, 2014
– “Wal-Mart’s low wages and their effect on taxpayers and economic growth” by the Democratic staff of the U.S. House Committee on Education and the Workforce
– “Attacking the New Normal of Secular Stagnation” by George R. Tyler
And don’t forget to check out The Digitized Ramblings of an 8-Bit Animal, the video blog of our announcer, Justin.